Sunday, February 1, 2009
I figured I should write some things I love about New Mexico to counter balance what I said last week about Arizona! I know I sometimes complain about where we live, but I actually love it here and I think "If we were to move I would really miss it here!!!" It's a shock, I know!!!
So here are the top reasons I love living here:
1. Johns Family
2. My Friends
3. My Ward (Church)
4. The Beauty that surrounds me everyday (it's called the Land of Enchantment for a reason you know!) I love the view from my Big kitchen window!
5. The Snow in the winter And The Mild Summer weather!
6. Dirt bike riding in our backyard
7. Local restaurants owned by small town people
8. Green Chili
9. The Many Wonderful Cultures and Diverse People
10. Wild Sunflowers